I’m pretty much freaking out today because I’m one week (and one exam) away from PARADISE! This time next week the family and I, will be flying to LA for a quick stop (yay) and then back on a plane to Honolulu, Hawaii! We will be in Honolulu for a few days and then off to Maui! I can’t wait for all of the adventures coming our way! Seriously the thought of laying out by the pool, surfing, walking on the beach, ahhhhh just makes me SMILE! I don’t want to ramble too much before the trip cause I can only imagine how much I’ll have to say after so here are a few of my plans while in paradise:
- Relaxing <– DUH! I’m taking book requests!
- Surfing..I’m not a first timer but definitely no expert, it will be a blast to have Whitney and Trav with me this time and my Dad, who’s pretty much a pro! Mom might just watch….for sharks 😉
- Hiking! There are gorgeous hiking trails right outside our villas..this will be a must!
- Shopping…we will probably have to make a day out of this one!
- Swimming (pool and ocean)
- Possible a few bike rides 🙂
- Whale watching from our beach!
Here’s where I need your help! Any book requests? I could probably go through at least 3! I’d also like to apologize ahead of time for blowing up your twitter next week with instagram pictures…I’m sure to be a slave to my camera with all the beauty in the islands!