Hawaii was amazing. I am seriously considering moving there, specifically Maui. Truly my heaven on earth. Thing have been quick to pick up in Waco since being back, interviews for internships, exams, spring has sprung! The weather is gorgeous. Lots of changes happening but this is my favorite time of the year. The promise of summer. Ah I just love this time of year. I have been sick this weekend but I am praying it’s just a 24 hr thing and that it won’t hold me back from the week ahead, lots going on!
Here are some pictures from Hawaii, I’ll try and do a more detailed post with stories and such from the trip soon, I am in denial that I’m back.
I’m pretty much freaking out today because I’m one week (and one exam) away from PARADISE! This time next week the family and I, will be flying to LA for a quick stop (yay) and then back on a plane to Honolulu, Hawaii! We will be in Honolulu for a few days and then off to Maui! I can’t wait for all of the adventures coming our way! Seriously the thought of laying out by the pool, surfing, walking on the beach, ahhhhh just makes me SMILE! I don’t want to ramble too much before the trip cause I can only imagine how much I’ll have to say after so here are a few of my plans while in paradise:
- Relaxing <– DUH! I’m taking book requests!
- Surfing..I’m not a first timer but definitely no expert, it will be a blast to have Whitney and Trav with me this time and my Dad, who’s pretty much a pro! Mom might just watch….for sharks 😉
- Hiking! There are gorgeous hiking trails right outside our villas..this will be a must!
- Shopping…we will probably have to make a day out of this one!
- Swimming (pool and ocean)
- Possible a few bike rides 🙂
- Whale watching from our beach!
Here’s where I need your help! Any book requests? I could probably go through at least 3! I’d also like to apologize ahead of time for blowing up your twitter next week with instagram pictures…I’m sure to be a slave to my camera with all the beauty in the islands!